This week I speak to a good friend of mine from the other side of the world, Jayden Beveridge, an Australian Animator, YouTuber, VFX Artist, cinematographer and photographer. Jayden is a swiss army knife of creative tools, knowledge and experience working on huge Hollywood films such as Lego Ninjago, Tomb Raider, Peter Rabbit and more. He has also produced short funny videos and music videos for large YouTubers; one of his largest videos which we discuss at length in this episode under his name AtomicMonkeyPro recently hit 100,000,000 views, which is an insane accomplishment to hit.
In this episode, we discuss:
• How Jayden learned to develop his creative skills as a photographer, cinematographer and animator and how he continues to develop these creative outlets.
• Why you should take advantage of other student's laziness at University to better yourself.
• How Jayden began creating animation videos for large YouTubers such as the BajanCanadian, generating hundreds of millions of total views across the videos.
• The work produced that led to Jayden working at RisingSun Pictures in Australia, working on Hollywood blockbusters including Lego Ninjago, Peter Rabbit and Tomb Raider.
• Tips for improving your animation skills when starting out.
• And much, much more.
🎥 YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/jamiewhiffen
💬 Twitter: https://twitter.com/WhiffenYT
📸 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jamiewhiffen/
Jayden's YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/AtomicMonkeyPro
Jayden's Twitter: https://twitter.com/JaydenBev
Jayden's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jaydenbevo/
Connecting The Dots a season-by-season podcast for creatives and creative entrepreneurs, hosted by YouTuber Jamie Whiffen. This podcast is focused on conversations with accomplished and aspiring individuals, delving into their stories and drawing lessons from their experiences. The podcast aims to look 'behind the curtain' at their career as we discuss what they struggled with on their journey, highlighting the difficulties that came with completing projects, improving their craft and navigating their creative career. Subjects to expect include personal empowerment, entrepreneurship and career development, discussing ideas, books and tools that you should use. Host Jamie Whiffen will chat with special guests, including photographers, filmmakers, YouTubers, designers, industry experts, business professionals and all-around successful & aspiring people. It’s the show to support you through your next breakthrough!