In this introductory episode to the podcast, I reveal what you can expect from the podcast and myself moving forward in 2018.
In this episode, I discuss:
• Who I am (for those uninformed).
• What will Connecting The Dots cover in each of the episodes with creatives/creative entrepreneurs?
• How many creatives struggle with self-doubt and not feeling that their work is 'good enough' when comparing to their role models and accomplished creative people.
• Why did I want to start a podcast that focuses on the 'negative' parts of building a project and not glorifying the end result like many podcasts do?
• Types of guests you can expect to appear on the show in the future.
• What the solo episodes will cover when another creative individual is not present.
• And much, much more.
🎥 YouTube: http://bit.ly/JamieWhiffenYT
💬 Twitter: http://bit.ly/TwitterWhiffen
📸 Instagram: http://bit.ly/InstagramWhiffen/
Connecting The Dots a season-by-season podcast for creatives and creative entrepreneurs, hosted by YouTuber and creative Jamie Whiffen. This podcast is focused on conversations with accomplished and aspiring individuals, delving into their stories and drawing lessons from their experiences. The podcast aims to look 'behind the curtain' at their career as we discuss what they struggled with on their journey, highlighting the difficulties that came with completing projects, improving their craft and navigating their creative career. Subjects to expect include personal empowerment, entrepreneurship and career development, discussing ideas, books and tools that you should use. Host Jamie Whiffen will chat with special guests, including photographers, filmmakers, YouTubers, designers, industry experts, business professionals and all-around successful & aspiring people. It’s the show to support you through your next breakthrough!